March 8, 2014

Sami's bridal shower..

March 8, 2014
I have looked forward to this day for 24 years when I gave
 birth to my beautiful baby girl.

I posted this on Facebook:
Is it a bad sign that I got this text message from my daughter 
about her wedding invitation? 
I think she forgot her address of where she's lived 90% of her life ...
I'm thinking her dad and I are not invited...#onlygoodformoney  — 
with Samantha WileyTino Carrido and Denny Wiley.


Her maid of honor and a brides maid threw her a bridal shower.
It was the first party each of them had hosted and they did a GREAT job.
Proud of them.

#Bridetobe #beautiful 





















Tino's mom Cathy, Sami & Me... 






I had an 8 x 10 photo made, a book, and a blanket. 
All with pictures from when Sami and Tino got together up until 
their engagement pictures. 





















































She got so many great things. 
I know she loves each and every one of you that were there to help her celebrate. 
#proudmamamoment