December 17, 2010

Nutcracker 2010

What a fun night and a fun way we got to go.
Sami had said a week before that she would love to go see the Nutcracker again.
So on Wednesday I asked her is she had to work on Friday night.
She said no and asked me why.
I said I was trying to win tickets from the radio to the Nutcracker.
 Well Thursday morning I won 2 tickets.
 So I let Sami know.. It was date with my daughter.
Brooke has told me that she would like to go.
So Friday morning, I had Denny, Jason, my mom and
 Renee and I all trying to win the tickets.
Well guess what... It was my phone that won it LOL, but I couldn't win them twice so
Renee said her name.
Now we had 4 free tickets. It ended up being 7 of us girls that went.
Thanks Live 95
Sami, Kim, Courtney, Mom, Brooke, Me & Myriam
Here are some pictures of the local production.
They did a great job.
The best part for me was the little gingerbread's that came out of the lady's big dress.




Next year I think we are going to try and go to the production in Portland again.
This made for a wonderful family memory.
Thanks again Live 95