May 18, 2013

Ash Kicker Team 2013

First of all I can't believe I'm getting this blog post up before my
blog post about my marathon.
That post is going to be very emotional and I need time to
remember every minute.
I'm planning on working on it over the holiday weekend.
With that said....

Here is the ASH KICKER 2013!

Last year I didn't get to do the Ash Kicker which is a 5K obstacle course. 
I got to do it this year. 
OMG what a fun time.
TEAM CORWIN-REY 2013
(We missed Renee and Kimberly)
Melissa, Heidi, Karina, Sicili, Denny,Me,Yesenia & Ashley

Thank you Darrell, Ashley, Sean & Josh for getting great 
pictures and being there to support us all. 















Here's the first obstacle.
Words can't explain this run. 
Pictures will. 
FUNNY!!!!




It was so funny watching us go over these obstacle.
We all decided to stay together and help each other out. 
Poor Denny was stuck with all us silly girls. 







Sugar Pit





My beer stop... LOL 



Thanks Darrell

Army Crawl






Ice Bath
OMG this was HORRIBLE!!!



Bigfoot Bubble Bath 

















Ash Kicker Wall 










Tires 




















GREAT JOB GIRLS & DENNY... 
AWESOME DAY!!!
Love you all