January 14, 2012

Kissing it good-bye

Denny and I are on board for our weight lose.
Denny has already lost 7 lbs, and I have lost 5lbs.
I'm really focusing on making myself run faster.
I did 8 miles in 105:58mins (including some walking)
which breaks down to 13.20 mins a mile. 
When I would run I was doing a 12.02 min mile.
The fastest I have ever ran.
My treadmill starts over when the minutes
reach 100 and the calories reach 1000.
I started out running at 5.0 on the treadmill,
 I would run 1 mile then
walk at 4.0 for a 1/2 mile then run a mile again.
When I got to the 4 mile marker
I would run 1/2 mile then walk 1/2 mile.
Then I did a 1/2 mile cool down.
So a total of 8.5 miles today.
Denny's knee has been bothering him, so he has been
doing the bike, elliptical, rowing machine.
He got in a 1.5 hr workout this morning.
It is way more fun and easier when you have someone else
 working out at the same time.
It makes me push myself more.
We kicked it this morning.