August 30, 2012

So proud of my daughter...

Yes, I know I'm behind on my blogging, life has been crazy. 
I will get caught up soon but I have to get this one up. 

Aug. 30, 2012 
Our daughter Samantha Jean Wiley got pinned as a 
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse.




For the last couple of years she has been putting herself through nursing school. 
She goes to school and also works at the same time. 
We pay for some of her bills and help her as much as we can,
but she is the one with the student loans. 
That is one huge regret that I have that we didn't start college funds for
 our kids when they were little, but we were young and
stupid when we had Chris and Sami. 

Anyway at this moment I couldn't be more proud of our daughter.










I got to go up on stage and pin her. 
What a proud moment. (I'm even crying typing this) 







It was a great ceremony.
But Denny, Chris, Tino and I are all loser's, 
NONE of us brought her flowers. 
And she let us know how we screwed up. LOL 
That won't happen again I'm sure. 
We did buy her lunch before the ceremony. LOL










We did stop and get her flowers on the way back to her apartment. 

She is already registered for her prerequisites for the RN program. 
I don't know where she got the ability to take care of people like this,
 she sure didn't get it from me. 
It takes a very special kind of person to become a nurse or a doctor. 
I'm so proud. 
I love you Samantha Jean Wiley- LPN. 
Proud to be your mother.