March 1, 2013

And people call me crazy....

Friday March 1, 2013 = Crazy lady RENEE
Another reason I love her..
She invited Denny and I to 
"There's a New Sherriff in Town" Twin Cities Rotary Club Murder Mystery Dinner.
 Traditional Western Dinner at 7 p.m. No-host bar at 6 p.m.
 Proceeds benefit Centralia College scholarships.
Denny and I had never been to a dinner theater. 
What a blast. 
She asked us to dress in western wear. 
Denny did a plaid shirt and I got into it a little more. 

As soon as we got to the Washington Hotel where this 
event was being held we met 
our waitress "Diana" aka Renee. 


The cast would go around to all the tables and talk.
They would give us clues without us really knowing they were
 to help us figure out who the murderer is at the end of the dinner.
Diana (aka -Renee) really knew how to work the room.






When Diana (aka- Renee)  was at the bar the bartender was 
being a little forward with her. 
She didn't like that at all.
I had to video what she did after that. 
She is so funny.

About 10 mins later Diana (aka-Renee) came out with blood all over her, 
yelling and falling on people. 
Then she fell on the ground and died. 




I did go find her in the back hiding waiting for the last scene and people to 
vote for whom they thought was the murderer. 

Dead woman eating. LOL 

In the end the "Mayor " did it.... 
It was so great how all the cast members stayed in character the whole night. 
They did a wonderful job. 
Thanks Renee for inviting us. 
GREAT SHOW!!!
P.S. next time I want to be in the cast. LOL