March 10, 2013

First pick up ever ..

This run SUCKED!!!
It was pouring down rain outside when I wanted to start my 17 mile run,
so I started on my treadmill. 

I got 7 miles in on it and it just didn't feel right.
I felt like I didn't have control of my feet.
I was wearing my new running shoes and my new compression pants.
So I wasn't really sure what was not feeling right.

I looked outside and the rain had stopped so
I got ready to run the last 10 miles outside. 

I put my old running shoes on and got out on the road. 
I still wasn't feeling right. 
My feet were really hurting, but my legs were feeling way better. 
I got about 4 miles into the 10 miles and kept thinking I should call Denny to come and get me. 
It was like having an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other. 
Yes call him, No don't call him...
I did that on and on for another 4 miles and gave up and called him. 
This is the first time ever that I had to have him come and get me. 
I just kept thinking I can't hurt myself. 
It pissed me off but it was for the best. 


I can't always have a good run. 
I just have to remember how many great runs I have had.