June 7, 2013

I'd waited 23 years for this day...

When I was 7 1/2 months pregnant with our second child, 
we had an ultrasound and they told us we were having a boy. 
For several months we thought our family was going to be 
Christopher James Wiley and Kyle Dean Wiley. 

On August 25th, we gave birth to a beautiful baby, 
 was missing the part that would have
 made him Kyle Dean, and came out a
"GIRL"
 we now had 
Samantha Jean Wiley
OMG I was so excited to have a daughter. 
From that day I have dreamed of her wedding day. 

 Today was a dream come true for me.
I have always thought about how beautiful she would
 look on that day and having her dad walking her down the 
aisle to the man of her dreams in a beautiful wedding dress. 


Today was the day. 
Grandma Linda, Sami and I went wedding dress shopping. 
WOW what an emotional day. 
I think grandma and I teared up every time
 she came out of the dressing room. 
She looked absolutely gorgeous in every single dress she tried on. 
It was hard for her to find the perfect one, but when she tried the 
last one on we all knew it. 
This was her prefect "Samantha" dress.
Of course I took lots of pictures of all the dresses but I can't
 post any of them now. 
(Check back after 7-5-14) LOL 
She said 
"YES to the dress"

What a great day. 
Love you Samantha Jean Wiley
soon to be "Carrido".