October 5, 2013

Grandma & Grandpa Training night...


Of course Denny and I don't have any grand-kids yet, 
so we use all my cousin's kids to practice on.
Between all my cousins we have 14 little ones all under 6 to spoil. 

I can't wait to be a grandma.... 
I know, wedding first. 
Nine months from today we will be at our daughter Samantha's wedding.
SO EXCITED FOR THAT DAY TO GET HERE. 


I was excited all day because after work Denny and I got to
 go meet the newest Olsen cutie pie. 
Mabry Ruth Olsen 
9-18-13 
7 lbs, 6 oz.


Mabry 1 week old.

Bennett, Annie & Mabry.



Mabry 2 weeks old.

I of course had presents for everyone. 
Denny brought dinner for everyone.

Mabry got a couple of onesies,
Julie got a bottle of wine,
Joel got homemade chocolate chip cookies,
Bennett and Annie got a bag of stuff to decorate Halloween cookies. 
Yes they loved it. 







Mabry just hung out just waiting for someone to pick her up. 
OMG she is SO cute. 
Look at all that hair.



Annie and Bennett really got into the decorating. 
Annie most of all dipping her fingers & cookies into the frosting.









Annie and I talking to Sami on the phone. 
Sami was so jealous that she couldn't be there. 

Annie thought she would help clean up. 




Yes I gave her a sink bath and got her cleaned up. 
That was so much fun. 
They are so damn cute. 





SNUGGLE TIME... 
LOVE IT... 
Time with each of them
Me & Mabry


Me & Annie

Me & Bennett


Denny got some snuggle time with the girls.



Now that we got them all sugared up we did what grandparent do... 
We left!
LOLOL 
What a fun night. 
Thanks Julie and Joel for letting us come and visit with you 
two and play with all your kids. 
You two make BEAUTIFUL babies. 
LOVE YOU ALL!!!