September 12, 2010

Courtney conquers 20 miles.

Courtney and I did the Tenino Trail today
Sept 12,2010
She did really great. It is kinda scary riding the trail since the
Tenino lady was murdered while riding alone.
Not many people out today.
There was a couple of guys that were riding, one on a Recumbent Bike (the kind you ride laying down)
They were behind us and every time they got close Courtney wanted in front of me.
 I don't blame her I was a little nervous also. The birds and squirrels were making me a little jumpy.

We rode to the junction and then went about 4 miles up towards Lacey.
Then come to find out her back tire was low, so she worked even harder then normal.

After the ride we got in the car and I asked her if she had bike brain? She said what is that?
I told her it is like feeling drunk without being drunk...
She said "YES" and started laughing.
I hope she doesn't know what being drunk feels like yet...


Had a great time today Courtney. Thanks for going with me. Love ya Aunt T