September 7, 2010

My Tri Cancelled


After the STP I needed something else to do. So I signed up for a
Mini-Triathlon
¾ mile swim
30 mile bike ride
5 mile run.
It was on Sept 11, 2010

Pam and Brooke (my niece) signed up but to do the Biking and Running only. 

Then we got this email
Our Black Hills Triathlon event for 2010 is CANCELLED. Due to park logistic changes,These changes created an unsafe course that we feel cannot allow us to continue with the event this year.. :(

So  Brooke and I signed up for the 10 mile run Cooks Hill Challenge


Cooks Hill Challenge
Centralia, Washington 98531
Saturday, September 18, 2010 @ 8:00 AM
Brief Description

10 Miler is a challenging 2 hill, 10 mile course through beautiful rural Centralia, Washington.
Medals for 10 milers,
 Free breakfast and goodie bags for all participants.
Brooke is excited about the medals.