February 9, 2014

Homemade Xmas gifts...

I love it when I find a Christmas gift that everyone will love and that I can make. 
In August one of the girls in the office had a baby and 2 of the other 
girls made her a tie blanket for the baby. 
I watched how they made it and I thought OMG I can do that! 

I thought what an AWESOME gift for people. 
I then got started on my list of blankets to make. 
By Christmas I had made over 40 blankets in all. 
I make lots as gifts and several for our house. 
I did some for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and everyday blankets. 
They range is sizes from 1 1/2, 2 and 3 yards. 
The ones that are 3 yards are really big. 

Here are some of them. 



















Love them.... 
They are awesome to snuggle up with. 
They are so much fun and EASY to make. 

I'm excited... I'm waiting for the Seahawks fleece I ordered.
  These are the 2 colors that I will use to make it.