February 10, 2014

Super Bowl Champs....

February 2, 2014: 

OH this is really bad but I don't care. My cousin Julie does a blog also and she already did her blog about  the Super Bowl and the night before. So YES I'm cheating and just copying her blog,.
I would be saying the same things but she says it way better then I do. 
http://julieandjoelolsen.wordpress.com/ 
Check out all of her blog... She has an amazing story.

Seahawks win the SUPER BOWL!!

And the Seahawks fun continues… and for the first time the Seahawks have won the Super Bowl. What a fun and magical time it is to be a Seahawks fan! You can not go anywhere  locally without someone wearing some team gear or talking about the big game. I have a feeling Seahawks magic will continue around here for a while. I know Bennett will be talking about it for ages!
Kiddos, I hope 30 years from now when you are as much of a die hard fan as your dad you can look back at these pictures of you enjoying the very first of many Seahawk Championships!

First year of the lucky headbands with my girls… I know they made a difference
  
316
346-001
326

I think Julie and I did enough treats. LOL





334
378
257
354

Thanks fro hosting a great party Ruth & Jim.
#champs